Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pregnancy is for the birds.

Had this un-dieing craving for Lowery Seasoning salt, so David and I went shopping and got it.. It was one of the few things I had on my "had to get" list.

So for lunch today I boiled noodles, which is any easy task right? Not so much when the fire alarm is going off... that made me quite angry and the kitties werent too happy about it.. .mind you it happens like every day.. and never gets old. Then I found out that there was NO salts... Looked on the receipt.. and sure enough we paid for it.
Now I'm dizzy, need food, and I want NOTHING other than what I cant have. I could make the trip all dizzy to Kroger and get it, then the damn noodles will be all stuck together and cold...
So what do I do?... I cry.

Yeah. Pregnancy is for the birds. I've never been so damn picky about food in my life and now I'm crying over it. This is no fun. Next time David is going to carry the baby!!!! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment