Saturday, November 13, 2010

Injured my boob in a freak garbage disposal accident!

Turned on the disposal, and a spatula and a knife fell from the vibration. Thought I was going to die when I saw them both jump out at me. It all happened within a split second... I felt something hit my right boob and felt pain, at the same time glasses lined up along the sink were hit as well and shattered everywhere... Thank god it was the spatula that hit me and the dishes took the knife!!!

I cant believe the force they come flying out with! I may have tender breasts already, but man, did that sock me a good one... I think I was thankful afterward, but really hated feeling that scared feeling (nothing ever really scared me before my pregnancy, now I get this feeling in my stomach and I jump just over loud noises) and that I had a big mess to clean up. Had to take a breather before I finally got the dishes done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment