Monday, November 15, 2010

First baby purchase!

Since I have gotten my big fat positive I have yet to make any purchases for the little monster.
Today I got an email about a promotional code for sevenslings.com, if you put in: turkey you get the sling for 'free'... well it was $11.50 for shipping (!?) and $3.99 for 'insurance', but a total of $15 bucks for a sling shipped is pretty good of a deal... so I bit :) Hope S/He likes purple!!!

Starting to really itch now about getting a nursery ready... I just think that once I get over morning sickness is the time to take action. Before long, I will be too big to do much !!!

Can I beg for an early baby shower?? I hear nightmares about baby coming early and not having anywhere for the little one to sleep, and I dont think I should be traveling when I am HUGE. Also, I could be put on bed rest and that means NO traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment