Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Third trimester cravings

I have been craving what I cant have:
SWEETS!
She must be just like her daddy :P She is making me want cake, chocolate, ice cream, pretty much any sugary thing. Before I got pregnant I didnt have such a pull to sweets that often.
Other things include CARBS.. which is my normal cravings, but alas, still OFF LIMITS from over indulging in that department as well. Stupid pancreas!
Ok, so here is a confession.... Yesterday I got fed up with the food thing and was all exhausted and had some RAMEN <GASP!> I think it will be just fine considering I havent had ramen since I got pregnant, I think that has been pretty good restraint for someone who craves carbs and fast/easy food. BUT, try not to remind me I ate this if she comes out 10 lbs!
Meat has been pretty disgusting to me. I'd say an aversion for sure along with veggies (what I used to crave before I was pregnant). I've been able to eat chicken (all fat pieces removed) and also SMOKED TURKEY SAUSAGE (Johnsonville only!).

I think Silvana's new nickname is little turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment