Weight: 150
Gain: 24 lbs
Waist measurement around: 41.5 inches
Cravings: anything sweet, sooo hard to eat right, but have to. Never wanted cake so much in my life.
Things I eat: Johnsonville smoked turkey sausage, eggs, 'Go Lean' Kashi cereal, Thai food, chicken noodle, Chicken breast, smoked low fat cheese, Siggi's Icelandic Skyr.
Funniest thing I at to date: Smoked sausage with egg salad on top
Third trimester thoughts:
Everyones pregnancy is different, even different childrens pregnancys are different. Some people are more fortunate to just have the uncomforts of having a growing uterus and baby, some have additional medical issues that can make this process more difficult.
For me, enduring preterm contractions, tearing scar tissue, having baby on my vena cava, dealing with a diabetic diet (battling my cravings), having a possible hernia, having a back injury preventing me from options of Epidural, horrible morning sickness, and also getting the flu has not been an easy ride for me.
Each day nearing the end I think of how fast she is growing and the longer she stays in, the bigger baby I'm going to have to push out.
I'm both anxious and excited to meet her and also very nervous about my test of strength for a natural non-medicated birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment