Thursday, April 14, 2011

My belly is TIGHT!

I thought I might get around getting stretch marks on my belly, but since last week I'm getting worried. The elasticity in my skin has slowed down and the size of my belly is increasing crazy time now.

Also, I can no longer sit leaning forward or backwards, ONLY straight UP. Even my car seat is set to the crazy 'straight up' angle bringing me ever so closer to the wheel... wonder if the belly will start to reach it and I wont be able to reach the car petals! AH! Also, I can ONLY lay on my left side, which makes for some awesome sleep.. ha... yeah.

Then just yesterday my sciatic nerve pain  made a revisit... pain that starts in my lower back, butt, wraps around my hip and down my leg. I sure hope yoga on saturday can make this better :-/

And one last thing, I cant do ANYTHING without feeling faint and out of breath. Can we say HELLO third trimester?! So, this is the uncomfort people talk about?

Oh and the contractions only come about twice a day, braxton hicks not as often, but still come and go (which I am NOT complaining about, they dont hurt at ALL!)

This girl gets the hiccups like 5X a day. Did you know you can feel those... DOWN THERE? Well, really you feel it in your entire abdomen, but her head is closest to that part. It's strange. I feel bad, sometimes I think she gets frustrated with it and starts making some 'angry kicks' that are sporadic and hard, like a tantrum, just incites to what is to come, right? Perhaps a feisty red head? I think so.

About todays highlight:

No comments:

Post a Comment