Friday, April 29, 2011

Dont feel like myself

I feel like a different person. I do stupid things, cant make decisions on my own, and have no energy. The house is a wreck and I'm very irritable and angry. I contribute some of this to lack of sleep, not that I ever slept good, but every night having hours of BH and contractions really gets tiring.

I do feel that having these pains will help better prepare me for when the real marathon starts. I just get overwhelmed with the idea that this could last for the remaining 6 and a half weeks. My wish would be for this to happen only two weeks max before the labor actually begins.

Time still seems to fly. This weekend May begins and it feels like it just turned the new  year. I am excited for summer though. We have had some heavy rains and crazy storms this past month, wonder what the summer weather will have in store for us.

I feel good that the nursery is pretty much all set up. We just have some items to purchase like the convertible car seat, but really, we have everything we need for Silvana's arrival.

I'm not sure David fully grasps the full understanding of how difficult it is to have a newborn the first  6 weeks. I hope I can be a rock, even after the battle, and keep him from getting overwhelmed. He is such a wonderful husband, and I cant wait to see him, in addition, be a great dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment