So, two weeks ago I had a visit to the ER for my heart rate.
On Tuesday I went in to see the dr. because I was feeling sick and coughing up yellow stuff from my lungs. Then later on I had to go to the ER because my heart had jumped up. They were worried about a clot in my lung, so I had a chest x-ray and a CT scan because my blood work indicated that it couldnt rule out a clot. CT scan came back clear.
Tuesday I saw my cardiologist in the morning, he also did an 'echo'. He told me that my tachychardia is the 'good kind' and not to worry. The high rate will not hurt the baby or me and it is very possible to have a natural and V-birth. When I got home I took a nap... woke up throwing up and with a temp of 100.7. My temp increased and couldnt keep food down. Kept icing myself and took a shower to keep my temp down. The highest it went was 101.4.
David was so good to us during this time. He helped keep me hydrated, did some house work (dishes, laundry) made some jello and kept my ice packs cold.
My abdomen tightened with pain on and off through out the night. Had a visit to ER today and was told it was contractions. I guess it is ok since I'm not contracting now and baby is doing good... lets just hope I can get better soon! Temp and heart is down now, that is a good start- now to get my lungs clear! Flu test comes back tomorrow.
Cant wait to have her here and safe. I hate that I cant 'see' how she reacts to everything, then worrying how things I take effect her. Goodness, I dont use traditional deodorant anymore.... and here I am taking meds and getting CT scans ?! Hoping for a healthy last 100 days!!! Hang in there little Silly Vonna and be strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment