Monday, October 25, 2010

The food in the garbage.

So my normal routine is to plan out my meals and purchase what I need from the grocery store. Ever since I have been pregnant, I seem to be throwing out a crazy amount of old food.  Things not only taste different but I get cravings for other things.

I was sad the other day when made a sandwich, spent the time cooking the meat in the pan, and when I finally sat down to take a bite I was so unsatisfied! It tasted completely different than it used to~! I made the same sandwich a thousand times...

Then I cook food for dinner, dont eat it because i have cravings for something else, assuming I will eat the left overs.. but then i dont.

Everything just ends up in the trash!!!!

I am starting to think that I should just grocery shop every day... just for what I am craving. But who has time for that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment