Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being nervous....

So I read that dr's offices will request you pay your insurances FULL deductible in advance at around 5 months. Well, that is scary.. who can come up with 6 grand in about 3 and a half months. It would be much easier if I had a healthy back and didnt need to have a dr. on the same page as me for labor options. (Epidural is NOT an option.)

Then here is another big worry. I knew my HCG levels where multiplying quickly and the dr. wanted me to have an ultra sound... to 'see how far along i was', which is pretty odd to me since I know the exact date of conception. Anyhooo... I read today about a 'molar' pregnancy.

"What is a complete molar pregnancy?

Complete molar pregnancies have only placental parts (there is no baby), and form when the sperm fertilizes an empty egg. Because the egg is empty, no baby is formed. The placenta grows and produces the pregnancy hormone, hCG. Unfortunately, an ultrasound will show that there is no fetus, only a placenta."

From: http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/molarpregnancy.html

As we know, I didnt see a YOLK in my ultra sound.. and now I'm really sick to my stomach because the symptom of this kind of pregnancy is having 'high' HCG levels (meaning that they double faster than 48 hours, mine doubled at 31 hours.) Another reason why they could be high would be that I would be further along, which is NOT the case, or there most definately would have been a yolk, or that there are multiples. So, I am hoping and praying for one healthy or multiples.

Really want another ultrasound. Soon. I want to hear a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment