I cant believe how winded I get from going up the stairs! I also get dizzy from standing up, so I have to take it slow. My uterus is in my lungs now and I feel like I'm not getting enough air at times... I 'm thinking I'm crazy for feeling this way already! I have 14 more weeks to go!! Oh my!
Also feeling more punches, she must have discovered her arm strength. So I have kicks and punches going on all day :P I invite the movement, but still not a fan of the side kicking. And what is this soreness and pain I have in my pelvic area? Feels like I got a kick in the crotch! Wonder if that is normal?! Maybe my bones are moving already... or things are just too tight in there and her head is really pushing down.
I think she is going to be a long and hyper baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment