I havent been getting a good night sleep for a while now. I am not suppose to sleep on my back, which is the best way for back pain. Then when I lay on my sides my hands (both! go figure) go numb. I wake up all the time and just cant find a comfortable way to lay, and am in pain most times. Quite a few nights I call going to sleep as 'battling the bed' or 'going to war'.
A few cat naps on the couch have been pretty easy, so last night after my loosing the battle with the bed, I decided to sleep on the chaise, which is located in the loft about a foot away from the banister. Keep in mind this is all at 1:30 am. I see David come out the room with a handfull of pillows in hand. He decided that he would try to sleep in that space between the banister and the chaise~!!! I was like, really?! That looks so horrible! I felt bad about it so I told him we should just push the chaise into our room against the bed, so we can still be together.
Well, we drag it over to the door way and realize it would not be an easy task.. but you know how persistent pregnant ladies can be. I made David try a few different ways... which all failed. So we pushed the chaise back to where it was.
I told David we had one more thing we could do, maybe tomorrow. We could detach the couch and push the two ends together. Next thing I know I hear him sigh and make some remark about the crazy things you do for woman... I realize he is down there pushing the couches together!!! I told him he didnt have to and just to wait until tomorrow. He insisted it was fine though.
So we lay down and I try to cuddle up with him, and the couches started go move apart, as I fell down in the crevice between the two pieces.
It was my turn to take action. So I went in the garage and found some bungies and tied the couches together!
After all the craziness, I had the best sleep in months and even had that amazing dream about the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment